cutcuboid(a=20, b=None, c=None, origin=[0, 0, 0], outside_sliced=True, preserve_bonds=False)[source]¶
Cuts a cuboid specified by edge and radius.
- a (float) – Value of the a edge.
- b (float) – Value of the b edge. Takes value of a if None.
- c (float) – Value of the c edge. Takes value of a if None.
- origin (list) – Please note that you can also pass an integer. In this case it is interpreted as the index of the atom which is taken as origin.
- outside_sliced (bool) – Atoms outside/inside the sphere are cut out.
- preserve_bonds (bool) – Do not cut covalent bonds.
Returns: Return type: